23rd is my flight from Del to B'lore and the fog is on the rise!
In all my wisdom I got the booking done for the 9am flight but looking at the conditions I feel even that to will be a bit too early. It's 12:30pm and the fog is still very much there over here in Lucknow.
I guess, I should be mentally prepared for a long haul at the airport.
And with two kids in tow, that should be fun!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Temple run
I have been dreaming of temples of late. something I had never dreamed of before. First one was about two temples side by side, first templ...
-
What do TTEs talk about when they gang up on a train? I had a whole gang of 8 with me alongwith their chief. They talk about trains and trai...
-
"The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living." Last night while dropping Indira mausi to her home, she was remi...
-
I had the most amazing dream last night 😀 I had joined MDS again and that to in Oral Pathology 😁 We were 4 Pgs in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment