Monday morning 4:42 a.m.
Is it normal to get up so early to finish a book you have been reading?
Was in the midst of Haruki Murakami's "Sputnik Sweetheart" when I slept, rather early, at 11 last night. Woke up all of a sudden at dawn, or was it pre-dawn?, and straight away took the book from my bedside and was engrossed in the mystic world of words within minutes.
Finished it finally at around 7am, just before leaving for the gym.
The book was spellbinding needless to say. Short, sweet and a standard Murakami.
Later on it made me think. Is there anything else in this whole wide world that would make me get up so early and eagerly?
No, I guess not. I couldn't think of anything.
Isn't this weird?
But then being normal was my forte.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Temple run
I have been dreaming of temples of late. something I had never dreamed of before. First one was about two temples side by side, first templ...
-
What do TTEs talk about when they gang up on a train? I had a whole gang of 8 with me alongwith their chief. They talk about trains and trai...
-
Yesterday evening I was on my way to Delhi from Jaipur by Shatabdi Express, it was 7pm or around about that time. My neighbouring seat was...
-
Spring in the plains are a short affair. Maybe a couple of weeks or 10 days max, before the full onslaught of harsh, cruel summers. This ti...
No comments:
Post a Comment