Blessed are the forgetful, for they get the better, even of their blunders.
Nietzsche
Beyond good & evil.
I have been attributed to be 'blessed' by this gift, and as I have no reason to doubt the attributing autority, there must be some substance in this fact. But I wouldn't know that, would I?
On a different but yet in some way similar track Nietzsche also said, the highest wisdom is to have no fear!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Temple run
I have been dreaming of temples of late. something I had never dreamed of before. First one was about two temples side by side, first templ...
-
The bitch is back! It was almost like a resurrection which took everyone by surprise. Sounds a bit derogatory but then umm.......ahh....she...
-
What do TTEs talk about when they gang up on a train? I had a whole gang of 8 with me alongwith their chief. They talk about trains and trai...
-
Not about sensibilities but more about silliness and it's related consequences. Yesterday morning while cycling along Kathauta lake I c...
No comments:
Post a Comment