I have come back. After God knows how long.
Was it work/ life/ laziness or just some lame excuse that kept me away?
My inspiration to write had just dried up or maybe life had become too fast and exciting to put in words. Blackberry is the answer to put an end to this phase. I have to get a grip on how to blog via my cell but I guess once I learn it then things will get smoother and I will be logging in at a more regular intervals.
Leaving for Delhi tonight for Ruchi's reception. Will be back on Tuesday afternoon.
Will leave for Banthra right from the station and go visit Nani's home.
I shall be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Temple run
I have been dreaming of temples of late. something I had never dreamed of before. First one was about two temples side by side, first templ...
-
The bitch is back! It was almost like a resurrection which took everyone by surprise. Sounds a bit derogatory but then umm.......ahh....she...
-
What do TTEs talk about when they gang up on a train? I had a whole gang of 8 with me alongwith their chief. They talk about trains and trai...
-
Not about sensibilities but more about silliness and it's related consequences. Yesterday morning while cycling along Kathauta lake I c...
No comments:
Post a Comment