Thursday, October 21, 2021

The return of the native...

 I am back. Back to the room where I was back in 1974!

Took me around 46-47 years to complete the full circle before coming back to where it all started from.

I am in a state of limbo. Jobless. And almost penniless.

But I am at peace with myself. Secure and relatively stable.

Ah! The travesties and uncertainties of life.

My agyatvas, my hibernation.


 Amongst all this gave a presentation on history taking in a CDE organised by KGMU too. This pic is just to remind me later on in my life of these times. A speaker without a college to represent. Like a vagabond or a freelancer. 

The song "Sochna hai kya, jo hona hai hoga, janae kya hoga Rama re, janae kya hoga humara re?" is what all my life is about now.



No comments:

Temple run

 I have been dreaming of temples of late. something I had never dreamed of before. First one was about two temples side by side, first templ...