Monday, August 13, 2012
Sights & Sounds of Moradabad
Roaming on a rickshaw through the bylanes of Moradabad. The hustle bustle, the ramlila jhankis (so soon?), the janmasthmi/eid decorations in the market place with the canopy of silver ropes, the two wheeler parking bang in the middle of the road, town hall, district jail, ifftar namaz, free parking, brass pieces at bartan bazaar, the infamous chadha plaza from where the local hero/villain Monty Chadha started his story. It's all here and more in Moradabad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Temple run
I have been dreaming of temples of late. something I had never dreamed of before. First one was about two temples side by side, first templ...
-
What do TTEs talk about when they gang up on a train? I had a whole gang of 8 with me alongwith their chief. They talk about trains and trai...
-
Spring in the plains are a short affair. Maybe a couple of weeks or 10 days max, before the full onslaught of harsh, cruel summers. This ti...
-
Yesterday evening I was on my way to Delhi from Jaipur by Shatabdi Express, it was 7pm or around about that time. My neighbouring seat was...


No comments:
Post a Comment