One gets amazed to come across simplest of things amongst most unusual of places. I came across this pic of my favourite Nirmal baba on a slide dispenser between two microscopes in the HOD's chamber in Kotiwal DC, M'bad.
I always used to look at the kind of people attending his so called darbars on TV and wonder where do these weirdos come from. Now I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Temple run
I have been dreaming of temples of late. something I had never dreamed of before. First one was about two temples side by side, first templ...
-
The bitch is back! It was almost like a resurrection which took everyone by surprise. Sounds a bit derogatory but then umm.......ahh....she...
-
What do TTEs talk about when they gang up on a train? I had a whole gang of 8 with me alongwith their chief. They talk about trains and trai...
-
Not about sensibilities but more about silliness and it's related consequences. Yesterday morning while cycling along Kathauta lake I c...

No comments:
Post a Comment