So here we go again!
Alex is here. Alex cause thats the name given by the breeder on his pedigree sheet. Jane's elder brothers name is Alex, so will have to keep this Alex or his name hidden from her for as long as possible.
One month and 4 days old today, 3rd day with us, he is taking a toll on me. I am too old for this, or atleast feel so. Its just like having another kid, with late in the night/early morning crying for food/attention. And of course the bed wetting and assorted accidents.
This is the first of my "licensed" pet. I had always gone for keeping pets for the fun of it. This one comes with a pedigree sheet and a "micro chip" to boot!
But he has a calm personality and is at peace till the time he knows I am around somwhere.
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Alex - day 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Temple run
I have been dreaming of temples of late. something I had never dreamed of before. First one was about two temples side by side, first templ...
-
The bitch is back! It was almost like a resurrection which took everyone by surprise. Sounds a bit derogatory but then umm.......ahh....she...
-
Not about sensibilities but more about silliness and it's related consequences. Yesterday morning while cycling along Kathauta lake I c...
-
What do TTEs talk about when they gang up on a train? I had a whole gang of 8 with me alongwith their chief. They talk about trains and trai...
No comments:
Post a Comment