There used to be a time when I used to be very fond of winters but with passage of time it's spring that I look forward to the most. The weather is just perfect for moving out and even sleeping. You have this feeling of rejuvenation, specially if it comes after a long dull winter.
Saturday, February 21, 2015
Spring is in the air!
There used to be a time when I used to be very fond of winters but with passage of time it's spring that I look forward to the most. The weather is just perfect for moving out and even sleeping. You have this feeling of rejuvenation, specially if it comes after a long dull winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Temple run
I have been dreaming of temples of late. something I had never dreamed of before. First one was about two temples side by side, first templ...
-
Not about sensibilities but more about silliness and it's related consequences. Yesterday morning while cycling along Kathauta lake I c...
-
The bitch is back! It was almost like a resurrection which took everyone by surprise. Sounds a bit derogatory but then umm.......ahh....she...
-
What do TTEs talk about when they gang up on a train? I had a whole gang of 8 with me alongwith their chief. They talk about trains and trai...
No comments:
Post a Comment