Ah! Today was an ideal evening or an evening well spent according to me.
Lounging on the couch, or sprawled is more like it, watching my favourite programme, and Alex by my side.
A bottle of chilled water and an empty house made it all the more better.
The temperate weather also helps to add on to the peace and tranquillity.
Happiness in simplicity!
Friday, June 17, 2016
An ideal evening.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Temple run
I have been dreaming of temples of late. something I had never dreamed of before. First one was about two temples side by side, first templ...
-
What do TTEs talk about when they gang up on a train? I had a whole gang of 8 with me alongwith their chief. They talk about trains and trai...
-
Spring in the plains are a short affair. Maybe a couple of weeks or 10 days max, before the full onslaught of harsh, cruel summers. This ti...
-
Yesterday evening I was on my way to Delhi from Jaipur by Shatabdi Express, it was 7pm or around about that time. My neighbouring seat was...
No comments:
Post a Comment