I had to take viva for the 1st year and 2nd year Oral Histology the other day. Today it is Oral Histology for the 2nd years and Oral Pathology for the 3rd year. God! I am so fed up with all this. This viva thing has been going on since the past one week. Right now I have to take viva for around 30 more students and there is just another 80 minutes to go.
Academics really sucks at such times.
Waise it would help if I could pay more attention to the viva being answered then to writing this blog but then my mind has already stopped working so what the hell!
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Temple run
I have been dreaming of temples of late. something I had never dreamed of before. First one was about two temples side by side, first templ...
-
Not about sensibilities but more about silliness and it's related consequences. Yesterday morning while cycling along Kathauta lake I c...
-
The bitch is back! It was almost like a resurrection which took everyone by surprise. Sounds a bit derogatory but then umm.......ahh....she...
-
What do TTEs talk about when they gang up on a train? I had a whole gang of 8 with me alongwith their chief. They talk about trains and trai...
No comments:
Post a Comment