Banazir Bhutto- assassinated in Rawalpindi. This marks the end of an era. An era which was initiated by Rajiv in India and Benazir in Pakistan.
First Rajiv was killed by LTTE.
Now Benazir was done in by islamist/Musharaf/taliban...whoever.
Both politicians who grabbed limelight while I was coming of age.
What has this world come to?
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Temple run
I have been dreaming of temples of late. something I had never dreamed of before. First one was about two temples side by side, first templ...
-
The bitch is back! It was almost like a resurrection which took everyone by surprise. Sounds a bit derogatory but then umm.......ahh....she...
-
What do TTEs talk about when they gang up on a train? I had a whole gang of 8 with me alongwith their chief. They talk about trains and trai...
-
Not about sensibilities but more about silliness and it's related consequences. Yesterday morning while cycling along Kathauta lake I c...
No comments:
Post a Comment