saw "Tarae zameen pur" today. Finally!
Thank God I was forewarned about the tear fest and was mentally prepared for it.
Came out with only a couple of scenes which got to me.......like the one in which Aamir paints the kid laughing and obviously the last scene when he runs up to him.
Nice movie all in all.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Temple run
I have been dreaming of temples of late. something I had never dreamed of before. First one was about two temples side by side, first templ...
-
Not about sensibilities but more about silliness and it's related consequences. Yesterday morning while cycling along Kathauta lake I c...
-
The bitch is back! It was almost like a resurrection which took everyone by surprise. Sounds a bit derogatory but then umm.......ahh....she...
-
What do TTEs talk about when they gang up on a train? I had a whole gang of 8 with me alongwith their chief. They talk about trains and trai...
No comments:
Post a Comment