Got to hear a terrible news early in the morning today. Had gone to get my car repaired and came to know that the garage owner- Mr. Pratap has passed away in a road accident. I was wondering where he was coz he was always there on the counter whenever you went to the garage. And the irony of all this is that I stay just behind his house but still was unaware of this tragedy. It happened on the 21st of nov.....my b'day, a head on collision of the Indica he was driving with a bus while he was on his way for a wedding.
A tragic loss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Temple run
I have been dreaming of temples of late. something I had never dreamed of before. First one was about two temples side by side, first templ...
-
The bitch is back! It was almost like a resurrection which took everyone by surprise. Sounds a bit derogatory but then umm.......ahh....she...
-
What do TTEs talk about when they gang up on a train? I had a whole gang of 8 with me alongwith their chief. They talk about trains and trai...
-
Not about sensibilities but more about silliness and it's related consequences. Yesterday morning while cycling along Kathauta lake I c...
No comments:
Post a Comment