22nd November.
The Chamber.
Haze is the word which comes to my mind if I had to describe the state I am in. Everything around is bright and clear.
Atleast all the physical things.
I can analyse. I can converse. I took a detailed, extempore class.
But mentally I seem to be far, far away.
I can feel myself breathing. Which is not a good thing when it means every single breath.
Floating would be the second word which comes to my mind if I had to describe my mental state right now. Swimming is good most of the times but you can also float once in a while and let the currents guide you.
"After the slumber of the year
The woodland violets reappear;
All things revive in field or grove
And sky and sea, but two, which move
And form all others, life and love."
- Shelley
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Temple run
I have been dreaming of temples of late. something I had never dreamed of before. First one was about two temples side by side, first templ...
-
The bitch is back! It was almost like a resurrection which took everyone by surprise. Sounds a bit derogatory but then umm.......ahh....she...
-
What do TTEs talk about when they gang up on a train? I had a whole gang of 8 with me alongwith their chief. They talk about trains and trai...
-
Not about sensibilities but more about silliness and it's related consequences. Yesterday morning while cycling along Kathauta lake I c...
No comments:
Post a Comment