There's school right across the window of my chamber where they play this number almost every morning nowadays. And it usually it plays on "repeat" so it must be pretty popular with the kids.
I was a bit mystified at first about the fact that who was playing this song on full blast on their speaker system.
Then I spotted kids in full school uniform dancing on it in the school courtyard. Must be some kind of a new age exercise regime.
Jo bhi hai, I love it!
Nothing like a good Chinta ta ta Chita Chita to pep you up early in the morning :-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Temple run
I have been dreaming of temples of late. something I had never dreamed of before. First one was about two temples side by side, first templ...
-
What do TTEs talk about when they gang up on a train? I had a whole gang of 8 with me alongwith their chief. They talk about trains and trai...
-
Yesterday evening I was on my way to Delhi from Jaipur by Shatabdi Express, it was 7pm or around about that time. My neighbouring seat was...
-
Spring in the plains are a short affair. Maybe a couple of weeks or 10 days max, before the full onslaught of harsh, cruel summers. This ti...

No comments:
Post a Comment