Both deliver on the same day, i.e. today, 12th of March.
Ven, her son, second child after a daughter.
Van, twins, a son & daughter.
Seemed like Dwd re-visited to me.
Tamil eelam forever!
Side by side it's also Afshan & Auntys b'day today. This should be taken as the biggest proof of how bogus astrology truly is.
12th of March.
Huh! What a date.
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Temple run
I have been dreaming of temples of late. something I had never dreamed of before. First one was about two temples side by side, first templ...
-
The bitch is back! It was almost like a resurrection which took everyone by surprise. Sounds a bit derogatory but then umm.......ahh....she...
-
What do TTEs talk about when they gang up on a train? I had a whole gang of 8 with me alongwith their chief. They talk about trains and trai...
-
Not about sensibilities but more about silliness and it's related consequences. Yesterday morning while cycling along Kathauta lake I c...
1 comment:
Thank you for sharing.
package delivery Boston
Post a Comment