Traveling by train in India makes you realise how constant the landscape seems to be everywhere you go.
Maybe around 80-90% seems to be the same. Whether it's near Hapur or Hubli.
Kind of reassuring. Something homely, something familiar, something you have been seeing since forever. Like the moon.
Sun changes it's characteristics with weather. Moon is moon, half quarter or full.
Travelling by train is almost like a homecoming of sorts by now for me. I travel that much.
Have to write something about this love of the railroads someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Temple run
I have been dreaming of temples of late. something I had never dreamed of before. First one was about two temples side by side, first templ...
-
Not about sensibilities but more about silliness and it's related consequences. Yesterday morning while cycling along Kathauta lake I c...
-
The bitch is back! It was almost like a resurrection which took everyone by surprise. Sounds a bit derogatory but then umm.......ahh....she...
-
What do TTEs talk about when they gang up on a train? I had a whole gang of 8 with me alongwith their chief. They talk about trains and trai...

No comments:
Post a Comment